Meet Our Team
Dr. Mayank A. Parikh, CEO & Co-Founder
In 2016, Dr. Mayank A Parikh founded Super Health Pharmacy, part of the DMS Family of Pharmacies. Prior to this, Mayank did 4 years of service at the Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center and worked at Rite Aid and Target/CVS Pharmacy for several years as a Pharmacy Manager for the companies. In 2016, Mayank & Parthiv founded Super Health Pharmacy in Staten Island in what would be the company's first SuperMarket Pharmacy.
In November 2016, Mayank worked closely with the NYC Department of Health to make Narcan, an opioid overdose drug, virtually free to anyone who would be suitable for it. With the rising number of overdoses on Staten Island, Mayank knew he had to step up and take charge. Over 250 people were trained that year through his efforts. Four lives were saved by Narcan dispensed through the Pharmacy.
In April 2017, Mayank was invited by NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio to get his advice and expertise to get legislation passed to make it harder for pharmacies to sell tobacco products.
In April 2018, Mayank worked with District Attorney McMahon to install MedSafe in the pharmacy so patients can safely dispose of unwanted prescription drugs. This was done in part to help the opioid epidemic on Staten Island.
In April 2020, Mayank was instrumental in helping Rhonda Shearer, who founded CutRedTape4Heroes.org, in providing free personal protective equipment to front line healthcare heroes during the height of the COVID-19 Pandemic in the NYC/NJ area. As of June 2021, over 1,00,000 items of PPE and over 100,000 people were given free PPE.
Under Mayank’s leadership, the DMS Pharmacy Group has grown from 12 to over 21 pharmacies and counting. Mayank currently serves as the head of the company overseeing operations and M&A. In his free time, Mayank enjoys reading.
Parthiv D Shah, Rph., Chairman & Co-Founder
Parthiv graduated at the top of his class from his alma mater St. John’s University School of Pharmacy in January 2001. Since joining the business, Parthiv’s focus has been two fold - expanding the DMS Pharmacy group and serving as a voice for pharmacy business owners around the United States. Today, Parthiv has taken the DMS Pharmacy Group and his father’s dreams to new heights. We now have 21 locations and are continuing to expand. He also serves as the Chairman of the Pharmacist Society of New York State (PSSNY).
Jim, Store Manager
Jim has been with Super Health Pharmacy for 6 years. He has been in the healthcare industry since 1988. He loves listening to rock music.
Dr. Mikhail Kozlov, Head Pharmacist
Dr. Mikhail Kozlov has been the main pharmacist at Super Health Pharmacy for the past 3 years. He was Super Health’s first pharmacy intern and is now in charge of all the pharmacy's operations.
- Dr. Kozlov Graduated from the Albany College of Pharmacy. He likes to spend his free time feeding the local ducks.
Lennie Philip, Pharmacy Technician
- Lennie is Super Health Pharmacy’s first team member. He has spent the past six years growing with the company. He is involved in teaching religious studies to local youth.
Laura Turchio, Pharmacy Technician
- Laura has been with Super Health Pharmacy for one year. She has 12 years of experience in the pharmacy field. She loves spending time with her family.
Hope, Pharmacy Intern
- Hope has been with Super Health Pharmacy for the past two years. Is currently a student at LIU and aspires to become a licensed pharmacist in the near future for Super Health Pharmacy. Her motto is, "Family first and always."
Dr. Leonid Periderey, Director of Clinical Services
- Dr. Periderey was a former intern at Super Health Pharmacy and now as a pharmacist is taking the charge in continuing our founders vision to become a healthcare destination. Dr. Periderey has launched a successful Diabetes Prevention Program at the pharmacy in partnership with the CDC. He is a graduate from Albany College of Pharmacy. He proclaims himself as a lover — not a fighter.
Marquita, Business Analyst/ Patient Care Coordinator
- Marquita has a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Business Management. Has been with Super Health Pharmacy for the last year. She enjoys spending time with her three kids.
Deep, General Manager
- Deep Started the battle with Covid-19 a year ago at our testing center located at the pharmacy. He independently fought through the pandemic, helping the families of Staten Island stay safe and healthy. He spends his free time filmmaking and watching movies.
Flori, Medical Assistant
- Flori has 10 years of experience in the medical office field. She has been with our pharmacy for the last year. She spends her free time watching her favorite TV show, "Grey's Anatomy."
Shiv, VP of Business Development
- Shiv has a Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration in Finance. Has been a part of Super Health Pharmacy for five years. Shiv started as a volunteer for the company and now is in charge of business development across the whole company. As a hobby, he likes to go skiing.
Dr. Abdur Rahman, Pharmacist
Dr. Abdur Rahman has a doctorate in pharmacy. He has been with Super Health Pharmacy for five years. He enjoys spending his leisure time traveling around the world.
Robin Smith, Nurse
- Robin has been a dedicated nurse to our pharmacy for the past 10 months. Works diligently on-site and off-site doing vaccines and Covid testing through our pharmacy. She likes to spend her days off taking trips and spending time with her friends & family.